Elaine (Moore) Lamb - Professional
Phone: (828) 771-5013
Fax: (828) 281-3164
Elaine is a native of Western North Carolina. She enjoys family time and art projects for non-profits and others. She is a multi-media artist, enjoys singing, piano, hiking and traveling. Meeting the needs of clients with integrity in an effective and timely manner is important to her professionally. She has a BA from UNCA, and holds a Management & Merchandising certificate from Cornell University. Her background is in business management, performing arts, entrepreneurship, accounting and taxes.
Elaine has been a proprietor, retail manager of a major chain, Controller for a wholesale company, President of Artworks Enterprises, Inc., and an Accounting & Tax preparation professional.
Certifications, Associations & Awards:
- Management and Merchandising Certificate
- Past and Current Board Member of various Non-Profits
- Treasurer for neighborhood HOA
- Church & choir participation
- Non-profit "Artist in Residence"
- Artist and decorator for local businesses
- Kitchen Volunteer, Feeding Disadvantaged People at Community-Wide Event
Industries & Expertise:
- Business start-ups
- Retail & wholesale