Your business means the world to you. But what's it worth?
Business valuation is a process and a set of procedures used to estimate the economic value of an owner's interest in a business. Valuations are used for various purposes including:
- Determining the value of an owners interest for estate planning
- Selling the company to a Family Limited Partnership
- Giving shares to employees
- Establishing and maintaining an Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Taking on new partners
- Selling a portion of the company to new owners
- Securing financing and establish equity.
With staff certified in business valuations by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) GMG CPA can provide valuation advisory services to help you understand the process and document the value of your business.