Elaine (Moore) Lamb
Elaine is a native of Western North Carolina. She enjoys family time and art projects for non-profits and others. She is a multi-media artist, enjoys singing, piano, hiking and traveling. Meeting the needs of clients with integrity in an effective and timely manner is important to her professionally. She has a BA from UNCA, and holds a Management & Merchandising certificate from Cornell University. Her background is in business management, performing arts, entrepreneurship, accounting and taxes.
Elaine has been a proprietor, retail manager of a major chain, Controller for a wholesale company, President of Artworks Enterprises, Inc., and an Accounting & Tax preparation professional.
CERTIFICATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS & AWARDS:
- Management and Merchandising Certificate
- Past and Current Board Member of various Non-Profits
- Treasurer for neighborhood HOA
- Church & Choir Participation
- Non Profit "Artist in Residence"
- Artist and Decorator for local businesses
- Kitchen Volunteer, Feeding Disadvantaged People at Community-Wide Event
INDUSTRIES & Expertise: