Barbara Davis enjoys reading, horseback riding, spending time with her dogs, and spending time with family and friends. One of the most fun aspects of living in the area for Barbara is being outdoors. Professionally Barbara believes in honesty, integrity, treating people with respect and treating others as you would like to be treated. Building a personal relationship with her clients is important to her, as well as timeliness and showing respect. She holds two associate degrees (one in business and one in accounting) and a B.S. degree from the University of North Carolina at Asheville where she graduated in 1992. While obtaining her degree she continued to work full time and raise two children, Joseph and Kelly, while being a wife. She also was raising Siberian Huskies.
Barbara has worked in the accounting profession since she was 18 years old. She has worked in both the private sector and public accounting:
- From 1980 – 1992 - Accounting Department in a legal office (now Roberts & Stevens)
- 1992 – 2006 – CPA with Gould Killian CPA’s (formerly Gould, Mayo & towson CPAs)
- 2006 – 2008 – Controller for Southeastern Sports Medicine
- 2008 – 2013 – CPA with Gabler Molis & Co
- 2013 - present - CPA with Goldsmith Molis & Gray PLLC
CERTIFICATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS & AWARDS:
- CPA License
- Member of the NCACPA
- Member of the AICPA
- Quickbooks Pro Certification
- A Volunteer at the Asheville Humane Society
- Contributes to animal welfare organizations, Toys for Tots, Salvation Army and other non-profit entities.
INDUSTRIES & Expertise: